RATES AND DESCRIPTION:
- Let me know your request.
- If you have references...send it.
- I need a 100% deposit after we've agreed with the pricing.
- I'll send you a rough sketch so we can discuss changes.
- I will be working on your commission.
- I´ll need a couple of weeks to finish it, maybe more depending on my work schedule.
- I'll send you a low-res final artwork.
- We agree it´s perfect.
- I´ll send you the digital scan or original in a high resolution file (.tif, 300 DPI).
9.8×13.7 (25x35cm) – half figure
1 Character + ink – $55 USD
1 Character + ink + Grey Markers – $75 USD
1 Character + ink + Grey Markers + Digital Color – $95 USD
Additional character (up to 3) is $25 per character.
FULL COMMISSION - Small
9.8×13.7 (25x35cm) – full figure + minimal background
1 Character + ink – $105
1 Character + ink + Grey Markers – $125
1 Character + ink + Grey Markers + Digital Color – $145 USD
Additional character (up to 3) is $40 per character.
FULL COMMISSION - Large
11.7x16.5 (29.7x42cm) – full figure + background
1 Character + ink + Grey Markers- $165
1 Character + ink + Grey Markers + Digital Color – $195
Additional character (up to 3) is $55 per character.
BACKGROUND: start at: $45.00 USD (depending complexity).
NOTE: I will not copy a previous art or another artist style, I'll do the character you want in my style and vision.
- Depending on the complexity the price can be re-negociated.
- The final artwork it´s your property and for the use you want to give to it but it will have my signature and I will be able to use it as part of my personal portfolio, post it on the web and/or sketchbooks.
- The commissions are for personal use only. For commercial art please contact me, the rates are something else.
- All the payments are made using PAYPAL or WESTERN UNION.
- Packing and shipping rates are charged to the customer. If you like the original contact me.
Contact Me at email@example.com or send me a note detailing: Character Name, Commission Type, Some Details (examples/personality, mood, etc )/Orientation (Landscape / Portrait) and any information you think it´s necessary.
Tks for your interest!